Registration Instructions for Fall 2020
It is extremely important that you follow all steps and read all information. Our typical registration process has changed in order to accommodate COVID-19 processes.
- In order to follow best safety practices, every division of play will have firm capacity limits. These capacities are irrespective of playing age within a division.
- For Fall 2020 the Baseball age cut-off is 4/30/2021. For Fall 2020 the Softball age cut-off is 12/31/2020. Your child’s playing age is determined by their actual age on that date. They will be placed automatically into the correct division. There will be no movement (aka playing up) between age divisions.
- There is NO WEEBALL this Fall – there will be no playing up into 6U as an alternative to Weeball.
- Do to capacity limits there will be no “buddy” requests in 6U.
- Any 18U baseball players MUST already have been invited to a specific roster prior to registering. If you do not know what this means, then please do not register your child for a HS age team.
- Please make sure that ALL address and contact information in your parent and player profiles is correct and up-to-date. This is vitally important in the event contact tracing becomes necessary.
- When going through the registration module you will need to answer a series of questions for each player detailing your educational plans for the Fall semester. It is important that you answer these as completely as possible. Not every division will be using the typical assessment and draft process this season. Your answers will assist in the process of team creation which limits potential exposure to your children and other players.
- For FALL 2020 there will be A NO-REFUND POLICY. We recognize that not all details about the season or health protocols are available, and while we wish they were ready for release, the reality is that we need the information from registration in order to determine our process by playing division. If you are uncomfortable with this, please do not register for the season.
- WE WILL NOT HOLD SPOTS without payment. Our registration consists of a module that walks you through entering or updating your information, and a secure online Square store for payment. The registration module generates a confirmation email with the subject line “Welcome to OHYSA” and details of your registration, including the URL for payment. The online store generates an email receipt showing the amount paid and a receipt or ticket number. You must receive BOTH for registration to be complete.
- If you requested a credit of your Spring fees, please pay your Fall fee to complete your registration. Your credit amount will be refunded against that payment.
- There may be situations where multiple siblings within the same family may not all be able to register due to differing capacity limits and how fast specific divisions fill. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all players if this occurs.
- There will be no walk-up registration – all registrations must be completed online.
- There will be no cash or check payments – all payments must be made using credit or debit online.
- There will be no option for payment plans.
- Cost: $150 per player.
- Registration requires agreement with the COVID-19 WAIVER.