Parent, Coach and Player Development Series
Oak Hill is excited to offer a training and development program for our Parents, Coaches and Players. Oak Hill events are geared towards both the player and the parent.
Pitching Clinic -
May 2, 2022
Need a tune up before playoffs?
Pitchers will learn the proper warm up, catch play, flat ground work, pickoff moves and how to compete on the mound. We’ll cover the Pitchers mentality and how to be a leader on the mound.
This clinic is lead by Former University of Texas and Atlanta Braves Pitcher Andrew McKirahan.
Andrew is an Austin born and Georgetown HS graduate, pitched 3 years for the Texas Longhorns under legendary Coach Augie Garrido. He was drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 2011 before being traded to the Atlanta Braves in 2014 where he would make his MLB debut in 2015. Andrew spent parts of 8 seasons pitching professionally before retiring in 2018. He currently resides in Austin and works for local baseball tech start up WIN Reality – a virtual reality training app for players of all ages.
Location: PONY FIELD.
- May 2, 2022, 5:30-6:45pm.
- *Sold out*
Previous Softball Clinics!
October 23 & 24
Oak Hill Youth Sports Association is honored to host a softball camp by Pre-Game Youth Sports and Westlake Coach Cheryl Dickens.
The camp is scheduled over two days in the various age groups on October 23/24. See the link for additional information, fees, times, and age divisions.
Sports are limited! Please sign up as soon as you can.
Registered players receive a 10% discount by using the promo code: oakhillgroup
Register at this link: https://pre-gameyouthsports.
- FREE Pitching Clinics for Oak Hill Softballers!
- October 1 (Friday) Pitching Clinic on big field 6:00 p.m.
- October 10 (Sunday) 6U/8U Clinic on small field 5:00 p.m.
- October 11 (Monday) Pitching Clinic on small field 6:30 p.m.
- October 18 (Monday) Pitching Clinic on small field 6:30 p.m.
- October 25 (Monday) Pitching Clinic on small field 6:30 p.m.
- October 29 (Friday) 6U/8U Clinic on big field 6:00 p.m.